Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blogging can wait

Every now and then I google myself, just to see what comes up. And every time I see my last post here, over a year ago, I think to myself "yeah, I'll get back to blogging soon...". But it hasn't happened lately, and likely won't happen soon. So I felt the need for a short post on why I'm not blogging. Not that I have a huge readership, or that anyone is waiting breathlessly to read what I'm writing, really just more to justify to myself why I've stopped.

I can sum it up in one word: priorities. I would love to share my thoughts and insights and life events, but that would leave me with no time to have a life. So I'm choosing sleep, and family, and homework hounding, and taking a few minutes here and there to sip a cup of coffee quietly instead of hunching over the computer trying to write something clever and coherent.

One day I believe I'll get back to it, when there's time, or if I have something really important to say. In the meantime, it can wait.

1 comment:

saphence bpo said...

this was good blog on raw material
-------------------
sapince bpo